Key support role to two high performing Retail Valuations Directors
Varied role in terms of general administration, valuations reporting assistance and PA duties
Modern CBD office environment
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Provide critical administrative and secretarial support to the small retail valuations team.
- Produce valuation reports including assistance in gathering relevant data, formatting, developing and inserting graphs and tables.
- Maintain and update market performance data, market commentaries and the database.
- Diary management, meetings, travel bookings, expenses, invoicing and debtors.
- Maintenance of relevant marketing materials and assist with submissions/tenders.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar support role. An interest in property or valuations would be advantageous but not essential.
- High attention to detail, task focused and logical thought processes.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Intermediate to advanced in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.