- Gold Coast location
- Dual Marketing and Administration role
- Sales environment (Commercial Property)
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Supporting a team of 4 - General administration, meeting organisation, PowerPoint presentations etc
- Preparation of marketing campaigns including drafting Information Memorandums, producing brochures, uploading Internet listings, arranging signboards and organising mailouts
- Utilising InDesign
- Drafting agency agreements, sales contracts and various other documents
- Database management in Salesforce
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in a similar role, supporting a busy team in a sales environment.
- Hard working, efficient and willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong MS Office skills and ideally have a creative flair.
- InDesign is essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.