Order Management Analyst
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 25-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides customer service by answering incoming service requests, via phone, chat, email & online requests from all business units on facility-related issues.
- Generates and dispatches service request work orders for completion by vendors. Schedules conference rooms and audio visual equipment.
- Responds to customer inquires and concerns. Follows up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Updates Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), customer service database, and spreadsheets as needed with updated service information.
- Contacts customer for additional information and communicating the steps in the work order process.
- Runs, reviews, and distributes various customer service reports as necessary.
- May generate and dispatch service request work orders for completion by vendors.
- May assist with the training of new hires and temporary employees on CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System), customer service database, email, Live Chat and Call Center procedures.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Call Center experience preferred. Minimum two years of related experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products. Ability to type 45-50 WPM.