Strategic client account
Play a pivotal role in managing business operations for the portfolio
Property Management, Sydney CBD
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Manage the day to day business operations for the account, providing direct support to the Strategic Account Director
- Develop and refine standard operating procedures to increase operational effectiveness and business improvements for the account and for our client
- Manage the financial operations of the account, including financial reporting, monthly forecasting, review of monthly P&L with the Finance lead and costing savings
- Liaise with HR in relation to recruitment, on-boarding, performance management and learning and development programs for staff
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Engage and collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders across CBRE shared services and external stakeholders including our client.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
- Previous experience in an Operational Management role and proven skills in business and financial management
- Intermediate to Advanced MS office skills with a focus on Excel
- Confidence and maturity in communication with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Superior organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver results effectively skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to tight deadlines.
- A true passion for process and procedures and ability to streamline business operations
- Experience and understanding of Property Management would be highly desirable.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.