Great team culture
Expanding business line
Learning and development opportunities
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Plan, manage and deliver administrative support and general team management providing an array of support services.
- Coordinate, facilitate and report on NSW staff (including third party contractors) in relation to revenue and resourcing
- Be proficient with RECD (Invoicing system) to assist in End of Month invoicing close out.
- Assist the NSW administrative team on financial reporting related issues/queries.
- Oversee and report to the NSW hub lead on business costs
- Manage the implementation in respect of changes to systems, people management or reporting, related to any new project delivery methodologies, or structures.
- Ensure all updates to project case studies, CV's, organisational charts, testimonial and references, are updated and current for all NSW staff.
- Coordinate annual submissions of any awards and events for the NSW project management team
- Provide and report operational aspects of the complete NSW business in all areas including financial reports, Learning & Development, Recruitment support, people & performance management.
- Interacts with management and co-workers to improve and enhance operational effectiveness in a congenial, co-operative, and productive manner;
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrate organisational abilities by effectively handling multiple tasks, meeting deadlines and setting priorities.
- Experience in a similar role with regular reporting
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages - particularly Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Familiar with processing invoices
- Previous office management experience
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.