Operational Excellence Analyst
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 13-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
The Operational Excellence Analyst is responsible for driving innovation and advises the organization in business performance, driving continuous improvement objectives, supporting customer metrics are achieved and projects are delivered with high-quality. Ensures the CBRE APAC Shared Services Centre living up to increase Finance excellence.
Performance Management, Continuous Improvement & Operational Support :
- Assist in the implementation of automated accounting and reporting systems
- Assist in the Review, development, testing, and implementation of system processes
- Liaise between different teams for data generation, improvements and multiple system integration solutions.
- Provide support in setting up Service Performance Review (SPR), capture action items and follow-up on the action items from stakeholders.
- Ability to facilitate and create documentation (e.g. SLA, SOP), flowcharts (Swim lanes, process flows), diagrams and presentation deck
- Provide support/facilitate Continuous Improvement (CI) training and responsible to ensure the CI log is up-to-date
Transition Projects :
- Work with the Transition Lead and ensure that the transition requirements follow in accordance with the business requirements stated in the business case.
- Participate in HR / Finance functional meetings to facilitate communication of transition requirements, with set goals and expectations.
- At least 2 - 4 years of finance or Shared Services centre functional experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
- Experience of managing/supporting projects (e.g. SSC Transitions, Standardization Projects)
- Track record of successfully managed/supported projects driving performance
- Excellent Excel data manipulation skills – Excel 2007 (Lookups, pivot tables, If/Sum If statements - as a minimum), SQL/VBA skills are advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Oracle / PeopleSoft is advantageous