Operation Supervisor - Panorama Nha Trang
Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam
Date published: 15-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Performs periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- At owner's discretion, markets and leases the property, showing space to prospective tenants. Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walks-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate/Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staff/Team Leader/Supervisors specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available