Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam
Date published: 27-Nov-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Performs periodic regular property inspection.
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walks-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) and a minimum of three to four years of related experience and/or training. Real estate license required.
- Good English skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.