• Newly formed opportunity
• Located in Milsons Point
• Flexible and varied role
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Overseeing the operations of the mailroom
• Manage the reception including answering phones and greeting clients
• Preparation of documentations such as reports, submissions, lease agreements etc
• Assisting with the reconciliation of petty cash/ expenses where required
• Assisting with ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects where required
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
• Ability to work well within a team or independently taking on additional tasks to support the business
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and be organised and ability to build relationships
• Experience working in an office management role or similar, ability to manage competing priorities
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.