Pivotal role providing key support services for the ACT office and to the Managing Director
Promote effective and efficient administrative processes and procedures
Reporting to the MD and HR Manager NSW/ACT
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Office management – oversee the general smooth running of the office and be the central point of contact, office moves/refurbishments, State Achievement Awards, office maintenance issues, new starter inductions.
- Support staff management – manage reception and lead, motivate and train other support staff across the office.
- Account management – invoicing, reconciliations, vendor negotiation and work with the State Finance Controller where required.
- Events co-ordination and management – boardroom lunches, client events, volunteer days.
- Personal Assistant to MD – diary management and all secretarial support.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Ability to interact with management and co-workers to improve and enhance operational effectiveness in a co-operative and productive manner.
- Takes a leadership position in adapting to and initiating change and strives to perform beyond the minimum requirements of the role.
- Demonstrates organisational abilities by effectively handling multiple tasks and setting priorities.
- Recognised as highly effective in lending assistance, resolving problems and supporting the efforts of all ACT staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Previous office management experience would be highly beneficial.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.