Pathumwan , Thailand
Date published: 27-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Key Responsibilities :
- To be participate in the development of workplace strategies for global corporate clients.
- Participate in face to face engagement with client staff, including interviews, workshops and focus groups. , Collate and summarize notes. , Help prepare presentation slide decks.
- Undertake activities to support key data gathering processes and tools including developing communications material and preparatory work related to client surveys and observation studies.
- Data collation and analysis and the creation of summary slides, diagrams, charts and other written material.
- Support the development of client business cases.
- Desk top analysis – industry trends, bench marking, plan analysis.
- General support to senior consultants and associates related to project and administrative activities.
- Foster a “one team” practice.
- Experience of developing and implementing workplace strategies with/for corporate clients.
- Graduate either from a reputed local university, or an international reputed university
- Strong consultancy skills
- Demonstrate experience of data collection and analysis.
- Demonstrate an awareness of trends in workplace environments.
- An appreciation and ideally some experience of change management and communication processes and tools.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, to deliver reports and presentations to corporate clients, colleagues and senior management.
- Microsoft Office particularly advanced level Excel skills.