Client Account based role
Permanent part-time role; 20 hours a week (Mon-Fri)
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful
- Provide general office duty and administration support including monitoring and ordering consumables, housekeeping tasks and maintaining security access cards
- Liaise with the landlord and working closely with the building management office
- Assist in the coordination of contractors on-site and any maintenance requests
- Monitor meeting rooms and responsible for any set up of meeting room logistics
- Experience in administration, coordination or office supporting role
- Ability to work in a stand alone role
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.