Occupancy Planner (Workplace Space Planning)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 12-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide space planning, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of space planning metrics in an effort to provide recommendations and proposed solutions for a client's occupancy needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes space requirements and provides conceptual space plans and recommendations to real estate team(s) and/or stake holders; Prepares block or stack plan(s); charter(s) and move lists.
- Produces drawings and presentations for internal stakeholder(s) and client facing steering committee meetings (Workplace Managers, Business Unit Directors, Leadership, etc.) for review and feedback; involves project management staff as appropriate for move and construction services.
- Collaborates with other team members to gain business intelligence. Responsible for occupancy data within the system of record. May be required to manage space walks for validation and update of occupancy metrics.
- Partners with other departments on move and relocation sequencing and execution. Liaise with Change Management teams as needed.
- Makes recommendations to Management on necessary space planning code changes and/or requirements and updates.
- Attends client meetings to collect requirements, present findings and recommendation. Obtains approvals to proceed when required.
- Acts as a single point of contact for relevant systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience directly related to the delivery of strategic planning services; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AutoCAD drawing experience is required.
- CAFM software experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles and conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing and CAD/CAFM software including MS Office Suite (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel & Visio).
- Familiar with system furniture design and modular furniture while demonstrating knowledge and adherence to building regulations and health & safety guidelines.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely and reliable service to the client(s).