Enterprise Facilities Management
Lead trade services capability and drive national performance
Extensive development opportunities in 2019
Can we inspire you to join us
- Responsible for the management of 25 + mobile tradespeople nationally
- Deliver superior technical services to our customers across the pacific team and provide customer focused superior delivery
- Responsible for call centre scheduling, preventative and reactive response management
- Hire, train and develop tradespersons
- Responsible for licencing, code and regulatory compliance
- Oversee all building systems (fire, plumbing, HVAC and electrical) and remain current with latest HVAC technology trends.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
- Strong experience managing tradespeople nationally
- Experience within trade services industry at various management levels
- Strong commercial and financial knowledge
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – Word, excel and outlook
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.