National Operations Manager
Auckland , New Zealand
Date published: 12-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Financial services account based in the CBD
Leadership role with succession planning opportunities
Global Workplace Solutions
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Manage the operational day to day activities and workplace experience for the client commercial and retail portfolio
- Implement strategic vision in alignment with account director including workplace strategies
- Build strong client relationships and deliver on objectives
- Manage a team across New Zealand and provide guidance and strategy
- Manage the overall service and financial performance of the account
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- 15 years experience in Facilities management with cross-functional real estate experience in an outsourced environment
- Extensive experience in an operational role with experience managing a national team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing budgets and reporting
- Strong leadership skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.