Opportunity to manage the operations of a new client solution
Be a part of the development and evolution of the Host experience strategy and execution
Property Management, Sydney CBD
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Manage the day to day business operations for the account
- Develop standard operating procedures to streamline recruitment, on-boarding, performance management and learning and development programs
- Manage the financial operations, establishing local pricing models and cost analysis and liaise with the finance team
- Coordinate rosters, and allocation of staff, ensuring a focus on customer experience
- Engage and collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders across CBRE shared services and external stakeholders including customers and future customers.
As the successful candidate you will need to demonstrate;
- A true passion for process and procedures and ability to streamline business operations
- An ability to influence at all levels
- Demonstrate confidence and maturity in communication and ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Superior organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver results effectively
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resources or Finance related discipline
- Experience and understanding of Property Management would be highly desirable.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.