*NEW* Receptionist - Open to Fresh Graduates (Changi)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 1-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Provides support for reception and admin services, mail services, phone, meeting rooms and location services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors.
- Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors.
- Arranges escorts as needed.
- Issues visitor passes and validates parking.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms.
- Coordinates setup of conference/meetings rooms.
- Arranges for and reserves projectors and other meeting equipment, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition.
- Arranges video and/or web conferencing as needed.
- Coordinating Activities catering for meeting and events.
- May negotiate pricing and menus.
- Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Performs general administrative and clerical duties such as distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required.
- Record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail. Meters mail.
- Arrange messenger service as needed(if needed).
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as café supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies, name cards, etc.
- Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms café and other common areas.
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition.
- Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
*Brief Duties & Responsibilities stated, more details will be provided during the interview.
- Basic knowledge on windows(Excel, Windows Powerpoint, etc)
- Good working attitude and team player
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and strong organizational skills