Multi-skilled maintenance technician
Sydney , Australia
Date published: 11-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is expanding and have opportunities within their new Technical Services team
Positions in Sydney
Flexible and varied role
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is looking to expand its current Technical service self-delivery team based in Sydney. The team support our clients and account teams with high quality Multi-skilled Technical maintenance services that support our on-site facilities teams.
We are seeking expression of interest for multiskilled technicians who have HVAC knowledge and experience in refrigeration systems, plumbing, electrical systems, carpentry and other crafts. This will be a varied role with exposure to a number of key client accounts
Snapshot of your day:
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance for Electrical and HVAC Equipment
- Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials required.
- Assists with and inspects installations and modifications of building equipment.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology.
- Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
- Experience in preventative and reactive works including Electrical and HVAC systems.
- Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
- Strong safety awareness
- Have a current and valid Australian Refrigeration council (B69ARC) License (RAC01)
- Have either a current and valid Electrical contractors license or Restricted Electrical license
- Relevant and valid OH&S cards
- Strong understanding of AS 1668, AS/NZS 3666 and AS 3000
- Valid Driver’s License