Enhance the overall guest experience for tenants
Part time, 25 hours per week, 8 am- 1 pm Monday to Friday
6 month fixed term contract,
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Meet and greet a broad range of guests and respond to requests in a professional and timely manner
- Assume all responsibility for the meeting room booking system, reservations, catering, events and technology support
- Assist the Customer Experience team with scheduling and execution of building community events
- Act as a brand ambassador for the building by providing the highest level of customer service to our client.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in a serviced office, co- working space or 5-star hotel environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate personal presentation and high levels of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work calmly under pressure
- Superior customer service skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.