Retail Marketing Coordinator
Homemaker Centre undergoing redevelopment
Part time role, 3 days per week based at Artarmon
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- You’ll partner with the Centre Management team and to implement marketing campaigns, events and initiatives
- Develop and manage social media strategies, advertising and website content
- Liaise with creative agencies and vendors to ensure execution of marketing strategies
- Manage the marketing budget, monthly analysis and reporting
- Forge and maintain excellent relationships with retailers.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in Marketing within a retail environment
- The ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and are a creative, resilient and ambitious individual
- Stakeholder management and the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Unparalleled communication skills both written and verbal.
Can we inspire you to join us?
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution. CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.