Join a high performing marketing function
12-month fixed term contract
Sydney CBD location
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our National Corporate Marketing team on a 12-month fixed term contract to cover parental leave. The focus of the role is to provide high quality marketing support in all areas of the business and includes brand, corporate projects, system support and internal stakeholder management.
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Brand and projects - brand and property marketing campaigns, corporate presentations, ideas and concepts, special projects and change management.
- System support - working with business line teams and the internal graphic design team to develop strategic marketing material and tools for employees, manage the intranet site and marketing briefing platform
- Team & Project Management – Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager & Property Marketing Manager, Graphic designers and external agencies to ensure that marketing campaigns and projects are allocated and managed efficiently
- Internal stakeholder management - acting as an advisor to internal stakeholders providing best practice, insight and marketing knowledge.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualifications with demonstrated experience (minimum 3-4 years) in a similar marketing role within a service related industry
- Demonstrate a client focused approach and have excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to liaise at all levels both internally and externally
- A passion for creating new processes and increasing productivity
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, high attention to detail and enjoy working both autonomously and in a team
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office is essential and Indesign an advantage.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.