Marketing Manager, Southern China
Guangdong , China
Date published: 25-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Primary Role Objectives
- Develop and drive Marcomms offerings, from strategy through execution, for Southern China business with direction from Head of Marcomms, GBA
- Work with Southern China business lines leaders and drive the business line marketing strategies
- Act as the key Marcomms touch point for Property Management in Greater China
- Be recognized as a specialist in the delivery of Marcomms solutions and a project leader
- Develop/Implement regional activity/events calendar in alignment with Greater China Marcomms priorities and regional business objectives
- Effectively manage local Marcomms budgets, drive vendor funded activities, manage supplier relationships
- Partnership with HR and drive employee engagement/employer branding through various initiatives including the social committee, culture building etc.
- Carry out other assignments as directed by Head of Marcomms, GBA, and Regional Managing Director
Key Responsibilities/Duties – Marketing & Communications
- Develop the marketing plan for Southern China following the Greater China Marcomms Strategies; Work with local business lines leaders to develop the business line marketing plan for Southern China.
- Develop and manage corporate and client events (e.g. seminars, appreciation events etc.) to facilitate and reinforce market/brand awareness.
- Identify media opportunities for company spokespersons, organize and arrange media gatherings and press conference
- Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, case studies, white papers, web content, newsletters, and office signage.
- Maintain the firm’s branding and visual identity guidelines. Ensure consistent adherence to guidelines for all marketing materials and activities.
- Identify high-profile public speaking opportunities for business leaders to ensure high-level visibility in the local market.
- Contribute Southern China content to GBA and Greater China communication platforms including newsletters and social media channels. Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences, particularly as part of fully integrated campaigns.
- Work with Center of Excellence team to tailor make the internal communication program locally and contribute to the employee engagement communications.
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by the Head of Marcomms, GBA and Southern China Managing Directors
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated experience/education background in a broad marketing role in Advertising/PR, property, financial or professional services;
- Fluent in all aspects of the marketing – brand, media buying, digital, print production, web, outdoor
- Strong writing and editing capabilities, specifically business writing, executive communications, creative writing
- Client focused, highly organized, with strong attention to detail and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficient user of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and refined knowledge of computer tools.
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated and creative.
- Committed, highly flexible, and willing to learn and take up new responsibilities. Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to details
- Require travelling to Shenzhen or Guangzhou once or twice a month, and to other cities on a requested basis
Experience & Qualifications
- University degree with at least 5 years of professional experience. (experience in the property industry or professional services firms an advantage)
- Strong event management experience
- Presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Writing skills and ability to edit existing writing
- Proficient in Chinese & English speaking and writing