Marketing Manager (Short Term 9 Months)
Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam
Date published: 9-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
1. Job responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with company standards with the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
- Manage business development function and staff for Marketing Center.
- Work with clients to develop marketing concepts and design marketing materials.
- Provide cost estimates for clients by researching costs and negotiating with vendors.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly marketing reports for management.
- Manage the information flow provided, such as press releases, feature stories and by-line articles to the media.
a. Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills
b. Qualifications and Education: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and a minimum of five years of related experience and/or training.