• North Sydney location
• Highly successful business line
• Marketing Sydney’s most prestigious property developments
Can we inspire you to join us
• Provide high quality support to the Project Directors
• Management and implementation of positioning, branding and marketing strategies, key campaigns and initiatives across multiple residential projects
• Prepare and manage marketing budgets
• Develop and manage campaigns from conception to execution
• Oversee the management of events, PR and community-based initiatives
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
• Experience in marketing in residential real estate or property development
• Experience in brand and campaign development, communication strategies, traditional/digital/social media strategies and data analysis.
• A creative flair and the ability to deliver “best in Class’ outcomes on multiple simultaneous projects
• Tertiary Marketing qualifications
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
Please note that applicants may be required to complete a video interview as part of our assessment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.