Victoria , Australia
Date published: 5-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Property Marketing Campaign management
Industrial and Logistics team
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide strategic and hands-on marketing support to the Industrial & Logistics team
- Prepare marketing campaigns including submission documents, drafting Information Memorandums, producing brochures, uploading Internet listings, arranging signboards and organising
- marketing collateral utilising InDesign.
- Presentations and Social media public releases.
- Database management using Salesforce
- General Marketing administration duties - processing invoices and expenses, adhoc duties as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Demonstrated experience providing marketing support to a fast paced sales team
- Creative flair and ideally, experience using InDesign and/or other desktop publishing packages.
- Strong marketing background
- Ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.