North Sydney location
10 month fixed term contract
Fantastic team-based environment
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage on-line listing
- Preparation of reports and submissions
- Support with media schedules, budgeting and campaign management
- Liaise with creative agencies and associated suppliers
- Set up of display suites/apartments including furnishing, marketing collateral, sale aids
- Process all marketing supplier invoices and issue all marketing invoices to clients
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience in a marketing and administrative role
- Strong skills across MS Office suite
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Indesign knowledge
- Candidates working within the Property industry in a Support/Marketing hybrid role, seeking a new challenge are welcomed
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you