Be part of a successful team
Exciting, varied position
Mt Wellington location with on-site car park
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Coordination of marketing campaigns, including drafting and production of submissions, advertising material, information memorandums and building information packs
- Booking advertising and photography and ensuring that relevant copy and creative is supplied on time
- Coordination of a brand promotion strategy for the industrial and logistics CBRE brand in New Zealand
- Provide assistance with the organisation of functions and training including identifying venues, entertainment, catering & travel arrangements
- Assist the wider team with general administration and office management tasks as required
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, preferably within the commercial real estate sector
- Hard working, client focused, efficient and comfortable managing multiple deadlines
- Intermediate MS Office skills and a high level of attention to detail
- This role would suit a recent Property or Marketing Graduate and previous experience in Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator will be highly regarded
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI)
people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.