- Property marketing and advertising
- Advertising strategy support and implementation
- Print and Digital advertising specialist
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- You are the “advertising specialist” in the marketing team and will be responsible for establishing processes, sourcing new marketing channels and creating and implementing innovative advertising strategies for property marketing across print, signboards and online
- With a strong ability in process management, in conjunction with our teams you will manage the flow of advertising campaigns, assist with campaign management and measurement and quality control our advertising output including print advertising
- You are an important point of contact for our external Advertising Agency. Your stakeholder management skills see you succeed in partnering with the Ad Agency, Corporate Marketing team and advertising suppliers to resolve service issues
- You are a creative marketer, with responsibility for creating sales materials, developing campaigns, coordinating events, managing internet and intranet copy among other marketing tasks
- You are process oriented and will create and implement systems to seamlessly coordinate very high volumes of advertising in conjunction with local teams comprising 200+ brokers
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Marketing experience in a property related field; or Agency experience with Property industry clients
- Strong advertising experience either in-house or via agency
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- A professional, flexible approach and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.