Dedicated to our Agency business to manage and execute the production and design of marketing deliverables
Multiple projects within a fast paced environment
Wellington CBD based
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Run property marketing campaigns from start to finish liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Conceptualise and design marketing collateral, create marketing submissions, book and co-ordinate all advertising.
- Creation of web listings, signage, executive summaries and information memorandums and co-ordinate press releases.
- Videography and photography.
- General marketing administration support to the team.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Intermediate to advanced in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) with Indesign being essential.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Property experience is beneficial.
- Motivated, adaptable and flexible with strong customer-service, writing and presentation skills.
- Highly organized with excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Interacts with management and co-workers to improve and enhance operational effectiveness.
Please submit a copy (or link) of your portfolio of work with your application.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from different cultures, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.