Work in a fast paced supportive and fun environment
Develop and grow your skills and experience
Auckland CBD location
Join our National Corporate Marketing team and provide high quality marketing and admin support
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Work with the broader Marketing team and Business Lines to assist with marketing related activities.
- Create weekly newspaper pagination plans and adverts prior to print.
- Liaise with external media partners and suppliers for advertising bookings, printing, and merchandise requests.
- Content management of the digital ecosystem, including our website, internal intranet, and campaign e-brochures.
- Assist in the organisation and creative for client events.
- General support and admin tasks e.g. team co-ordination, campaign measurement, invoice processing.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualified in marketing with a minimum of 6-12 months experience.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Highly organised and accurate, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage workflow and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn and a drive to succeed.
- Ability to liaise, communicate and form relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This is an exciting and varied opportunity to work closely with leaders in this space and start your career.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from a variety of different backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.