Manager, Total Rewards
Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 16-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an Inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best. CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people.
The APAC Advisory Total Rewards team operates within a matrix environment as a centre of excellence with responsibility for the design and strategy of total rewards for the APAC Advisory business, and partnering with the global Total Rewards team to apply global strategy on a local level.
This role reports to the Head of Advisory Total Rewards APAC/EMEA and will be responsible for the delivery of solution based total rewards that leverage the ROI and advance company strategies. The role will have an APAC focus, and is a core member of the broader APAC/EMEA Total Rewards team, expected to think broadly and support the design, development, implementation and application of both cross-regional and APAC specific programmes.
- Manage total rewards plans, policies and structures that support and advance CBRE’s business and total rewards strategy, which are competitive, cost effective, legally compliant and leading edge where appropriate.
- Consult and advise leaders and business partners on total rewards strategies and solutions that support business success and key People goals.
- Manage and support total rewards administration solutions and processes to ensure effective, efficient and accurate program application.
- Manage external partnerships as required to engage in the development of, and/or delivery of total rewards. Partnerships should be evaluated based on their capabilities, performance and costs. Ensure provider relationships yield high value for investment.
- Support the harmonization and optimization of global total rewards programmes.
- Manage and coach junior members of the APAC Advisory Total Rewards team, striving for excellence and execution from the top down.
- Support growth through strategic transactions including acquisitions, "green field" and divestitures ensuring value based decision making through due diligence.
- Drive a solution building approach within the team through interpretative data analysis.
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience within broad based Total Rewards or Compensation and Benefits role, in a multinational organization.
- Experience with US based organizations is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience.
- Highly developed commercial acumen with capability to market and position Total Rewards strategies and programmes.
- Demonstrable experience in serving in an “internal consultant” role.
- High level of competence in data analysis.
- Demonstrable experience in project management.
- Ability to deliver communication message to different levels within the organization.
- Experience in working with and influencing executive level associates.