Manager, Office Services
Bangkok , Thailand
Date published: 23-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base with supervisor's with supervisor's advice.
- Graps needs of tenants and landlords and provides them with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Compiles property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments with supervisor's advice.
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses. Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons. Work is subject to supervisory review.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments. Work may be subject to supervisor's review.
- Assesses unusual circumstances, uses varied techniques and reconciles incomplete or conflicting data in preparing responses.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Marketing, Real estate or any related business field.
- At least 5 years of experience in negotiating commercial properties.
- Good communication in English (written & spoken)
- Computer literacy is a must (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)