This role is responsible for directing a strategic and integrated marketing communications program, working closely with the Leadership team, collaborating with various disciplines to achieve Valuations, Advisory Services business objectives across Asia Pacific. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the full marketing mix, comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get the hard work accomplished and embody a proactive entrepreneurial spirit.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- A high-profile position, you will work closely with the Director of Operations, VAS and Senior Leadership to develop and implement brand strategy and supporting tools to internal and external audiences.
- Understand the Business Line’s needs, identify opportunities and deliver marketing solutions.
- Create and deliver industry leading pitch materials and marketing collateral.
- Own internal, external and client communications to include: writing content; managing the process and associated communications plans; and delivery of communications through stakeholders.
- Responsibility for content marketing (thought leadership and social), digital marketing (website, online sponsorship) and point of sale/business development.
- Strategic client account and business development – driving initiatives that enhance the brand and grow business.
- Daily interaction with the broader CBRE community from marketing, digital and technology, design and communications verticals to leverage expertise, shared campaigns and support.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualified with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing leadership role within a B2B services environment, ideally in commercial real estate or a related industry.
- Experience in a regional role across Asia Pacific, working within Asia and with global teams, managing through and embracing cultural differences and a matrixed environment
- Strategic and creative prowess with an inherent flair for identifying great work, capitalizing on marketing trends, and influence diverse stakeholder groups.
- Proficiency in the full marketing mix to include: brand strategy and execution, digital, communications, social media, content marketing and with pitch/bid work.
- Advanced computer literacy with strong organization, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services is a market leader that operates across 15 countries with over 1000 skilled professionals. The business has experienced exceptional growth over recent years, and is known in the industry for its focus on quality and innovation.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.