Manager, Client Solutions (Property Management)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 28-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people are part of a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best.
Property management services incorporate best practices and real-time data to improve building operational performance. The Manager, Client Solution is a leadership role within the Property Management Business Line and will be part of the Property Management Executive Committee. The role is diverse, challenging and provides a unique career and professional development opportunity for the incumbent.
- Responsible for building pipeline, converting prospects to clients and achieving the growth targets for Property Management
- Drive RFP’s to fruition (from scoping the RFP to preparing the proposal for submission)
- Creation, maintenance and upkeep of target clients, properties and prospects register.
- Client analytics, creation of client information details
- Client relationship management for key clients in Singapore (or Singapore domiciled)
- In Collaboration with Shared Services, creation of templates, marketing and pitch material ( such as presentations, capability statements)
- Organise, deliver and participation at client presentations
- Drive the submission process, includes creating pitch approach, liaising with other departments to bring intel and support and strategy to our approach.
- Creation of marketing material
- Sales Management – using salesforce, pipeline trackers, data analytics to ensure a continual pipeline opportunities
- Develop collaterals and baseline materials for business development activities.
- Driving opportunities for internal CBRE departments, creating cross selling and or integrated opportunities
- Participation and input at management meetings, providing advice on client requirements and assisting in providing client solutions.
- Assist in the creation and development of specialisations ( such as Industrial, Retail, Residential)
- Create industry profile of Asset Services in the market place.
- Participation on regional and global client initiatives
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all members of Property Management without compromising independence and integrity of Client Solutions role
- Develop effective working relationships with Shared Services in order to leverage resources and to support corporate initiatives in compliance, training and risk management
- Support business leaders in demonstrating Property Management business operations capability in new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external clients
- Build relationships with all existing clients and work with the MD to build new relationships within the market
- Tertiary qualification in a property, marketing or commerce related discipline with min 5 years of relevant experience in bid support, business development, data analytics and marketing, preferably with Real Estate experience
- Excellent computer skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Familiar with Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and/or other similar visualization platforms and tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau
- Ability to work independently and remain task focused with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong financial acumen at a P&L level
- Superior critical thinking skills with the ability to research and analyse data from multiple sources; able to work in a highly analytical environment and make decisions based on quantifiable data.
- Mature interpersonal skills demonstrating an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Leadership and best practice initiatives
- Creative ability: some background in social media marketing, content development, microblogs
- Open to travel within Singapore and overseas if required