• Superuser for all HR systems, train other HR users in system related; Act as the bridge between global & local HR team, scope is whole GC area.
• Update HRIS system with various HR data change.
• Assist to prepare payroll for staff, including personal deductions, bank changes, tax changes;
• Monthly and ad-hoc HR report
• Benefit plan owner, working with broker to handle all the commercial Insurance related, including medical schemes, medial checkup, payment, contract sign and cost allocation
• Analysis and design the new benefit scheme
• Lead / support other HR projects with manager instruction.
• University degree or above in Human Resources or related;
• A minimum of 4 years’ working experience in HR functions, working in multinational company is an advantage;
• Work cooperatively and in partnership with peers;
• Demonstrated ability to think logically showing innovation, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Change mindset, adopt changes in a quick way;
• Fluency in written English are essential;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint presentation;