薪酬福利经理 C&B Manager, GC
Shanghai , China
Date published: 10-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a consultant to management on various compensation matters such as salary management, incentive compensation design and administration, sales compensation design, employee/manager education and communication, job design and evaluation and interpretation of corporate policies/procedures.
- Utilizes experience/understanding to respond to compensation trends and market data points, while tying them to corporate objectives and ensuring legal compliance.
- Completes the study, analysis, design, evaluation, implementation, administration and communication of current compensation programs, policies, and procedures; develops recommendations for improvement.
- Monitors the effectiveness of compensation programs, policies, guidelines and procedures, and recommends revisions or new plans that are cost effective.
- Participates in the job evaluation program oversight including the job evaluation process, the development and maintenance of formal job grades and salary ranges, job analysis, and the preparation of written job descriptions.
- Participates in salary surveys and oversight of global salary survey strategies, and in the collection and analysis of survey data to determine the competitiveness of compensation programs.
- Recommends, conducts and participates in assigned salary surveys in order to understand competitive compensation levels in the organization.
- Completes job evaluation studies and ensures that job descriptions on file are current, complete and accurate.
- Assures through audits, analysis and reports, that all organization compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Assists in the design, implementation and communication of a wide variety of compensation and salary administration programs.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from university
- 5 to 6 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent in English
- Good communication and team work skills
- MNC working experience is preferred