Shanghai , China
Date published: 14-Jan-2019
Key roles and responsibilities:
I. Supervise junior team members and assist your Directors in the day-to-day running of the department.
II. Generate and execute retail leasing mandates for the department and Company.
III. Achieve personal professional revenue target via leasing transactions and referrals.
IV. Service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals.
V. Carry out any other assignments as directed your Director or the management.
1) You are expected to generate business for the Department. Business-generating activities include but are not limited to: report generation and research studies, conceptualizing and making marketing pitches, telephone canvassing, investigative legwork, market research, developing business contacts, tapping media information and word of mouth, following up on telephone enquiries, cultivating client relationships, effective follow-up of client databases, and activities in advertising, public relations and promotion.
2) Maintain a high level of service to existing clients, nurturing existing client relationships and cultivating repeat business and referrals. This task entails, among other things, proficient after-sale service and effective maintenance and follow-up of client databases.
3) Take principal responsibility for the quality of all work for which you are responsible.
4) Assist in conceptualizing and organizing the Department’s marketing programmes and other activities in respect of client instructions. These activities include: leading or conducting marketing pitches and client presentations, public relations/promotional events/advertising activities, and the production of marketing materials such as proposals, property particulars, Power Point presentations, press releases, brochures, mailshots and other promotional materials.
5) Assist with the setting up of filing and database systems for stock, occupancy and client profiles, as well as the demographic software program. Take responsibility for the management and maintenance of these databases and ensure that they are kept current.
6) Lead by example, not only the efficient performance of duties but also compliance to all Company policies, and instructions and standards of conduct.
7) Co-operate with other departments when appropriate in all matters relating to the generation of business and the running of the Department.
8) Lead by example, not only the efficient performance of duties but also compliance to all Company policies, and instructions and standards of conduct.
9) Assist with the activities of the Research Department when required to do so.
10) In the course of client contact, you should be mindful of sourcing for new business not only for your Department but also other departments of the Company. You are expected to pass on leads and market information to the relevant department for action with a view to generating business for the Company.
11) Carry out any other assignments as directed by the Department Director or management.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Retail leasing experience gained with a service provider, occupier or owner.
• A proven track record of professional success.
• Proficiency in computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Be highly disciplined and proactive with an appetite for challenges.
• Organized, self-motivated and a team player.