Zhejiang , China
Date published: 22-Mar-2019
Key roles and responsibilities:
1. To assist the Department directors to service existing clients, nurture client relationships, and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company.
2. To manage assignments as directed by the Manager and Department directors of Office Services, specifically relating to marketing and leasing activities.
3. To assist in branding and marketing of Office Services with Directors and Corporate Communication by coordinating the press releases and different marketing events internally and with clients.
4. To assist the Corporate Communication Department in creating the promotion materials and liaise with the Business Line Leaders of Office Services in coordinating and roll out the marketing campaign.
5. To assist the Senior Manager and Executive Director of Office Services with managing the CRM and Office services branding platform.
6. To generate leads and introduce prospective developers and landlords.
7. To supervise junior team members (Negotiators / Analysts) and assist your senior managers and directors in the day-to-day running of the Department.
8. To support the Senior Manager and Executive Director of Office Services to carry out any other assignments.
1. Relevant educational background or at least 5 years’ of related working experience.
2. Excellent understanding of experience in real estate and leasing in the commercial field.
3. Proven experience in managing individuals, teams or projects.
4. Ability to develop strong customer relationships.
5. Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
7. Driven and hardworking with exceptional communication and presentation skills.