Key roles and responsibilities:
1. To generate consulting and agency business in the leasing and sale of industrial and office properties on behalf of vendors/landlords, and to take responsibility for the profitability of the Department.
2. Assist the Director of Business Parks and Industrial Advisory Services to monitor the Department’s performance vis-a-vis the annual business plan, ensuring that profitability is in line with the business plan.
3. To service existing clients, nurture client relationships, and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company.
4. Carry out any other assignments as directed by the Executive Director, Industrial & Logistics Services – Greater China and CBRE Senior Management.
1. Relevant educational and professional qualification necessary for successful job performance.
2. Excellent understanding of and experience in real estate and leasing in the industrial/commercial field.
3. Proven sales experience with an ability to develop strong customer relationships.
4. Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
6.Driven and hardworking with exceptional communication and presentation skills.