Pulau Pinang , Malaysia
Date published: 11-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Performs general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds. Working under close supervision assists in monitoring building system operations and performance.
- Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
- Maintains grounds of facility or property performing such tasks as raking, sweeping, leaf blowing or snow removal.
- Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.