• New Technical Services team opportunity
• Located in Mount Gambier
• Flexible and varied role
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance of all refrigeration systems on our client site
• Assist with installation and modification of building equipment systems
• Complete maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology
• Review assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs, and order new materials and supplies
• Inspect new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations
• Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
• Ability to work well within a team or independently taking on additional tasks to support the business
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and be organised, and an ability to build strong relationships with all levels of staff
• Hard working, proactive and willingness to support the business to grow this capability
• Strong safety awareness, and a strong understanding of AS3000 and relevant refrigeration standards
• Refrigeration/HVAC trade qualification - CERT III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade (Refrigeration) (Or equivalent), and Electrical Workers Registration (SA)
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.