Taipei City , Taiwan
Date published: 18-Jun-2019
· Co-ordinate service request for reactive, preventative and planned maintenance schedules for central office equipment, M&E, fabrics, fixtures, fittings, safety and security equipment and supervise the workers where appropriate.
· Management E&M contractor independently with certain technical know how.
· Manage the customer’s and CBRE’s external FM contractors across all technical and non-technical service, ensuring compliance to terms of service and resolving issues.
· Responsible for monthly site inspections to find and resolve issues preventively but not limited to daily patrol.
· Handle administration, updating documents and coordination of all integrated facilities management functions, including cleaning & janitorial, office facilities maintenance, office supplies, coverage for reception and key management services
· Apply vendor purchase orders and payments using available systems both for CBRE and client; generate reports, support office admin work; invoice review, cost tracking, relating purchasing requests, liaising with vendors for providing maintenance and office supplies at minimal cost
· Conduct site inspections as and when required; good interacting skill with end-users
· Manage the Helpdesk request and close-out work orders
· Assist team and coordinate Space / Move Management as and when required
· Backup team member during their absence
· Perform duties as and when required by client or reporting manager