• New Technical Services team opportunity
• Located in Mount Gambier
• Flexible and varied role
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Erect/dismantle scaffolding, and perform sentry duties for high risk works, and assists other trades as required
• Completes maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology
• Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs
• Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks
• Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations
• Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
• Ability to work well within a team or independently taking on additional tasks to support the business
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and be organised, and an ability to build relationships and rapport with all levels of staff, and a strong safety awareness
• Effective communication skills, hard working, proactive and willingness to support the business to grow this capability
• Strong understanding of relevant building codes
• Scaffolding Intermediate High Risk Licence (SI), Work safely at heights (RIIWHS204D), Enter & work in a confined space (RIIWHS202D) and Construction Induction (White Card) (CPCCWHS1001)
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.