Maintenance Technician (Data Centre)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 28-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
This position requires on awareness of critical environment operating practices and protocols and routine conduct of hands-on maintenance work on a variety of non-critical facility system and equipment in an operating critical environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency, predictive and preventive maintenance
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, UPS, CRAC, Critical facilities equipment.
- Conduct site inspections, recording readings and data logging for computer equipment room to ensure proper operation on equipment.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Job Shift Rotation required include Night
- Independent & responds quickly to emergency situations.
- Knowledge of critical facilities redundancy
- Perform other services determined necessary to maintain and operate all mission critical related infrastructure in an approved manner. Responsible for managing the optimum stock level of critical spares.
- Operate and inspect emergency power generation and reliability equipment to determine systems are functioning properly and that maintenance is performed.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations( fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc) and customer concerns. Supports incident management and reports.
- Coordinates with 3rd party vendors and Landlord Technical team.
- Performs additional job duties as requested by Supervisor.
- Experience in facility management with Banking/Data Centre environment is compulsory
- Strong knowledge and skills in HVAC
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude
- Knowledge of Data Centre basic design; resiliency, redundancy, battery backup, BMS, Fire Protection System