• New Technical Services team opportunity
• Located in Millicent
• Flexible and varied role
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Carry out day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance
• Testing and Inspection of various building assets and systems
• Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems
• Complete maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology and review work orders
• Inspect new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations
• Respond promptly to emergency situations and manage resources as required
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Self-motivated and have a positive, proactive and customer service attitude
• Ability to work well within a team or independently taking on additional tasks to support business
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and be organised, collaborative team player
• Ability to build relationships and rapport with all levels of staff
• Hard working, proactive and willingness to support the business to grow this capability
• Trade qualification - CPC30211 - CERT III in Carpentry (Or equivalent) / CPC40110 CERT IV in Building & Construction (Building) (Or Equivalent) & Building Work Supervisor
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.