Date published: 8-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Due to growth CBRE Singapore is looking for a Technical Maintenance Planner. Reporting to the Assistant Critical Facility Manager you will work closely with the technical supervisors and the Critical Environment team for planning and scheduling of operations, Critical Environment maintenance and break fix items. You will be a LEW (Licences Electrical Worker) to provide these services and technical guidance.
- Responsible for Technical Maintenance Schedule and CMMS Administration
- Adhere to quality, health & safety, environmental policies within the Critical Environment (CE) domain
- Plan and supervise on-going Planned Preventative Maintenance, schedule the backlog of Corrective break fix maintenance
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with the customer, site engineers and other stakeholder
- Support the BMS Engineer to resolve technical facility issues and plan resources where required for BMS maintenance and upgrades
- Ensure subcontractors are inducted and permitted to work within the CE domain
- Review subcontractor method statements, risk assessments to ensure compliance with site health & safety and operating procedures
- Negotiate with the subcontractors all the dates, scopes, contracts, permits to work, service acceptance forms
- Produce a daily handover report via email detailing activities and issues that have taken place and that require escalation
- Chair the CE weekly planning meeting and ensure minutes are circulated to the wider CE Team
- Schedule all Contractor Performance Reviews with relevant vendors and senior engineer
- Develop and collate operations reports for submission for Business Review
- Be fully familiar with site escalation procedures and the Abnormal Incident Reporting (AIR) process
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- An ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in a Data Center or a large scale industry with Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering. You will have experience in technical planning, scheduling, problem solving and supervising teams.
- Excellent understanding and experience of the electrical and mechanical systems used in a data centre, including: Feeders, Transformers, Generators, Fuel Systems, Switch-gear, UPS systems, Battery banks, ATS/STS units, PDU/PMM units, Chillers, Air handling units, CRAC units, Fire Alarm systems, and Fire Suppression systems, PLC’s, BMS will be highly regarded.