Mailroom Officer / Assistant (EOI)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 30-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The purpose of this position is to perform mailroom support and administrative duties in accordance with the office procedures of individual departments.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Min. 1 year of relevant experience
- Min. O-level or other relevant certification
- Positive working attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Able to adapt to fast pace working environment