Provide support to the Company’s APAC Legal Departments by drafting, reviewing and revising various client agreements, and work with designated legal professionals within the Legal Department to ensure that contract terms meet Company standards.
Primarily this role will support the China and Hong Kong Legal Department however there may be opportunities to expand the support to the Asia Legal Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review, draft and revise client agreements, contracts confidentiality agreements, RFPs, vendor contracts and other legal instruments for review and approval by designated members of the Legal Departments.
- Ability to identify and analyze legal issues as they relate to the Company’s activities.
- Adhere to the Company “playbook” and procedures for drafting and reviewing Company agreements.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
EDUCATION, BAR ADMISSION AND EXPERIENCE
- Licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction of the Offshore Counsel’s place of business and a minimum of six to 8 years’ experience practising law.
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts. Experience relevant to the Company’s business, such as sales, leasing, brokerage law or other commercial real estate transactions, would be helpful.
- The position requires excellent multi-tasking skills, good and practical decision-making ability, and the ability to handle a high volume of transactions.