The candidate will be responsible for and oversee the legal affairs of CBRE Thailand’s operations and will report to the Senior Legal Counsel for Southeast Asia, based in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the interests of CBRE Thailand (the “Company”)
- Providing legal support in the day to day operations of the Company in the areas of corporate governance and legal issues arising out of the Company’s operations, company secretarial matters and managing relationships with major stakeholders.
- Leadership role in managing execution of transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assessing, evaluation and advising management team and staff of legal exposures and risks facing the Company and to develop plans and strategies to restrict and control the risks as appropriate, in line with corporate policies.
- Leadership role in assisting the internal stakeholders in negotiating and finalizing commercial agreements with clients.
- Instructing and liaising with external counsel on a wide range of legal matters.
- Advising, coordinating and strategizing company’ legal position in cases of litigation and arbitration.
- Assist in the preparation of standard checklists, templates and policies.
- Assist in the preparation of in-house training materials and training.
- Keeping abreast of law developments that are relevant to the Company.
- Any other ad hoc legal and administrative requests as assigned.