Sydney CBD and Fringe
Late January 2019 start date
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients and retailers
- Negotiating leasing transactions
- Continuously sourcing business through networking, organising marketing and preparing pitch proposals.
- Building a solid track record leasing retail and achieving revenue targets.
- Working closely with a successful national team.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful;
- Three years commercial property experience ideally in agency or landlord
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to win business and deliver results
- Team player with a strong work ethic and passion to succeed
- Willing and able to take responsibility for your market and client base
- Demonstrated experience in effective negotiation skills.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to complete transactions and provide high levels of service to clients.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.